Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Parks and Ham Radio

The link is to contact information and the permit application you can download.

I know that this was talked about last year so some hams may not know that a permit is required for amateur radio operations on Mt. Scott and in the refuge.

See  the webpage for the different types of passes.

Active duty military is free. If you have a permanent disability, you can apply for a lifetime Access pass. Seniors over the age of 62 can apply for a Senior pass.

You can download the pass information and mail it in.

Thanks to Ron, W5MPY for this information.

No comments:

Post a Comment

News from the American Radio Relay League