Friday, September 23, 2011

Help Wanted SW Oklahoma #ARRL #hamradio


I am sad to report that Mike McEwen has resigned as the EC for Comanche Co. due to a new job and not enough time to commit to ARES. 

I would like to thank Mike for your commitment and willingness to help ARES-OK.  Should your situation change, and you find you have time on your hands, we can always use help.

I also need help.  I need EC’s in the following counties;  Caddo, Comanche, Cotton, Tillman, and Washita.   Please visit with any operators, or clubs.  We need their help and input in finding volunteers and leadership in all Zone 2.

I also need help in locating DEC’s for District 1 (Beckham & Washita) and District 2 (Caddo & Grady).

Volunteers just need to go to website and sign up.  www.aresok.org

Leadership positions can be obtain by contacting me for details.  Anyone interested or appointed must be a member of the American Radio Relay League.

Please remember to recruit.  We need all the help we can get.  The SET is coming up on Oct 1, and all EC/DEC are required to attend/participate.   Please contact me if I can provide any assistance.

Thanks again for help and support of ARES – Oklahoma.   73

Steve Grayson,   KE5BPL
Zone 2 Emergency Coordinator
Amateur Radio Emergency Service-Oklahoma

No comments:

Post a Comment

News from the American Radio Relay League